Sliced Tuna Steak Salad With Cherry Tomatoes, Lemon & Garlic
- Preheat a griddle pan until very hot.
- Rub the tuna steaks with 2tbsp of the oil. Cook on the griddle pan for 1 minute on each side. Then season with salt and pepper and place on a chopping board to rest for 1 minute.
- To prepare the gremolata, place the parsley and the garlic on a chopping board and finely chop with a sharp knife. Place in a bowl and grate over the zest of ½ the lemon. Mix and set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and cook, on the cut-side, in a frying pan. For 30 second to make them soft. Add balsamic vinegar.
- Place the arugula on a serving plate and lay the tuna steaks on top. Add the tomatoes and drizzle over the gremolata and serve.