Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An elegant addition to your picnic. Courtesy of DeeDee Stovel.
- 2 fresh ripe tomatoes
Lemon Caper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Immerse tomatoes in a quart of boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and peel. Stem, core and slice. Arrange in shallow plastic container.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes.
This was very easy to make & tasty when we just needed a sml side dish for a plain dinner. Thx for posting.
This was so easy to make and so delicious too! I used lemon juice but used lime zest. Thank you!