Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from Weight Watchers Annual Recipes For Success 2003. This recipe is FANTASTIC, and it is only 1 point!!!
- 2 tomatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 4.92 ml capers
- 29.58 ml coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml water
- 9.85 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- Cut each tomato vertically into 6 slices. Arrange on a serving plate; sprinkle with capers and basil.
- Combine vinegar and remaining 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour vinegar mixture over tomato.
Really great! Used a variety of small tomatoes cut in half or fourths (depending on size). Fantastic recipe! Thanks!