Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is a true culinary delight because of its simplicity and taste. It will turn tomato haters to tomato lovers!
- 2 slicing tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Lay slices down on serving platter.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze all over the surface of the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper, kosher salt, fresh cracked black.
- Garnish with capers if desired.
We enjoyed this a lot. We used heirloom tomatoes and added the capers, which are a nice touch. Very tasty yet simple and quick to put together. Thanks! ~Sue