1/1 Photo of Sliced Steak Salad With Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
From "Everyday with Rachael Ray" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 small lemon)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, more to taste (optional)
- 1Preheat a grill pan or griddle to medium high.
- 2Meanwhile, combine tomato paste, lemon juice, horseradish, and worcestershire in a bowl; whisk in the oil.
- 3Stir in parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4In a large serving bowl, combine lettuces and celery.
- 5Season steak with salt and pepper, then grill or pan fry until medium rare (pink in center) about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 6Remove, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let sit 10 minutes.
- 7Remove foil, slice steak across the grain.
- 8Toss half the vinaigrette with the salad, arrange steak on top, drizzle with remaining vinaigrette, and sprinkle with caperberries or sliced olives.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sliced Steak Salad With Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.1
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 261.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 40.3 g