Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
Convenient because you use ready-made pasta sauce. From Taste of Home.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) beef flank steak
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 cups prego tradtional pasta sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add steak and cook about 8 minutes or until browned.
- Remove steak. Add onions, garlic and Italian seasoning and cook until tender.
- Return steak to pan. Add pasta sauce.
- Cook over low heat until desired doneness, about 3 minutes for medium-rare.
- Slice steak into thin diagonal slices. Serve with sauce.