Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a really big recipe. But it is also very simple. My cousin came up with it, she made it origanaly for 2-3 people using only one steak. Then we made this for my uncles b-day, and everyone enjoyed it(all 18 people) we served it with sauted vegtables.
- 6 (1 1/2 lb) flat iron steaks, thinly sliced into about 2 inch pieces
- 6 cups steak sauce
- 5 -6 cups water
- 1 -2 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- Slice steak into 2 inch strips.
- Cook steak in electric skillet for till a little pink.
- While steak is cooking, mix steak sauce, water, seasoning in a bowl.
- Adjust seasoning as needed and adding more water to thin.(If too strong, just use your own judgement).
- Pour mixture over steak.
- Simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes to an hour(the longer it simmers the more tender it gets).
- Serve with sauted vegtables,on egg noodles or however else you can think of.