Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A wonderful presentation that will draw you towards the lunch table with ease :) Enjoy!
- 3 medium sized oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups long-grain basmati rice
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Stir-fry garlic and onion in it on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add rice and stir-fry for a minute.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork then turn off heat and re-cover and cook in its own steam for 30 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter lined with sliced oranges.
- Serve warm and enjoy!