Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.eggs.ca. Prep time does not include egg boiling time.
- 1 whole grain bagel
- 2 -3 slices tomatoes
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (optional) or 2 teaspoons basil pesto (optional)
- Toast bagel if desired; place on serving plate. Top with lettuce, tomato slices, hard-cooked egg slices, and mayonnaise, if using.
- Slice a croissant in half horizontally, top with sliced, hard-cooked egg and cheese slices; broil to melt cheese.
- Top a toasted English muffin with shaved ham, hard-cooked egg slices and dijonnaise.
I made a variation on this recipe, using wheat toast, mayo, mustard, and fresh spinach, and seasoned with pepper and bacon salt. Delicious and super easy! Thanks for the recipe idea!
This was a really great recipe. I used mayonnaise and two slices of Montary jack cheese. I didn't toast the bagel beforehand because I broiled it for 1 minute. It was absolutely delicios.