Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great way to "change-up" a baked potato!
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons herbs, chopped fresh (OR 2 -3 tsp dried herbs)
- 4 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices but not all the way through.
- Put potatoes in baking dish and fan slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter.
- Sprinkle herbs (parsley, chives, tyme or sage) over potatoes.
- Bake potatoes at 425 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned, cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft inside.