Recipe by jedimama
I got this recipe from a former co-worker. It's a new twist on baked potatoes, very flavorful. It is a family favorite.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped (parsley, chives, thyme or sage)
- 2 -3 teaspoons dried herbs
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices but not all the way through. Use a handle of a wooden spoon to prevent knife from cutting all the way down.
- Put potatoes into baking dish. Fan them slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake potatoes at 425* for about 50 minute.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake another 10 to 15 minute until lightly browned, cheeses are melted, and potatoes are soft inside. Check with a fork.