Lance and Genna's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This pizza comes together very easy when unexpected company arrives or for a quick dinner with little effort however, it will taste as though you slaved! Knife and fork will be required as this is a hearty but delectable dish!! (To save time in preparation, a package cheese blend works very well.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) jar prepared alfredo sauce, divided (I recommend Classico)
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease or 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, Diced
- 3 garlic cloves, Diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package bacon (cooked until crispy and rough chopped)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, rough chopped, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) container goat cheese, divided
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 12 inches prepared pizza crust (I recommend Boboli Original)
- 1Preheat the oven according to pizza crust directions.
- 2Heat oil in a medium size pan, cook the garlic and onion until the onion is no longer translucent.
- 3Add the Alfredo sauce and the Parmesan Cheese and whisk together for about two minutes on medium heat. Take the sauce off the heat and set aside.
- 4Melt the butter, garlic powder and pepper together in the microwave, make sure the dish will be large enough to accommodate the potatoes as well. Once the butter is melted add the potatoes and mix to coat the potatoes. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 5Ladle a generous layer of sauce on the pizza and spread evenly.
- 6Sprinkle half of the goat cheese and half of the chopped sun dried tomatoes on top of the sauce.
- 7Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella on top of the goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- 8Evenly spread the potatoes.for the next layer of the pizza.
- 9Once potatoes are evenly spread spoon remaining sauce, reserving approximately 1/4 cup.
- 10On top of the potatoes sprinkle all of the bacon and green chili, along with the remainder of the goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- 11Sprinkle the remainder of the mozzarella and all of the smoked Gouda.
- 12Carefully sprinkle the garlic salt and oregano on top of the cheese.
- 13Bake according to package directions, approximately 8-10 minutes. (We like our pizza well done and will add one to two extra minutes.).
- 14After pizza is done drizzle the remainder of the Alfredo sauce on top for a pretty presentation.
- 15Enjoy your hearty and delectable creation with a fork and knife!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slice of Heaven Alfredo Bacon Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1140.4
- Calories from Fat 824
- Total Fat 91.6 g
- Saturated Fat 43.3 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 2701.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
prepared pizza crust