Recipe by MARIA MAC *
These cookies are so good. I make them and freeze til ready to use. The amount really depends on how thin you slice the cookie.
Top Review by Grammabobbie
Very good cookie, I like the fact you can take out what you need from the freezer! I did use 1 cup whole wheat flour, and 1 cup white flour, more healthy that way, and used all margarine. Next time I will add some raisins or white choc. chips. Thanks for the recipe :)
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml softened butter
- 118.29 ml light margarine
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml quick oatmeal
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well, stirring in Rice Krispies last.
- Shape into long, thin rolls, double wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze.
- To bake, slice very thin while frozen, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Keep the dough frozen and slice off the amount needed.