Recipe by MARIA MAC *
These cookies are so good. I make them and freeze til ready to use. The amount really depends on how thin you slice the cookie.
Top Review by Grammabobbie
Very good cookie, I like the fact you can take out what you need from the freezer! I did use 1 cup whole wheat flour, and 1 cup white flour, more healthy that way, and used all margarine. Next time I will add some raisins or white choc. chips. Thanks for the recipe :)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄2 cup light margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well, stirring in Rice Krispies last.
- Shape into long, thin rolls, double wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze.
- To bake, slice very thin while frozen, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Keep the dough frozen and slice off the amount needed.