1/1 Photo of Slice 'n' Bake Rice Krispies Cookies
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
These cookies are so good. I make them and freeze til ready to use. The amount really depends on how thin you slice the cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients well, stirring in Rice Krispies last.
- 2Shape into long, thin rolls, double wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze.
- 3To bake, slice very thin while frozen, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- 5Keep the dough frozen and slice off the amount needed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slice 'n' Bake Rice Krispies Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1030 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 57.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: