MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Very easy to make. You can even make ahead of time and freeze rolls till ready to bake. Just defrost in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In measuring cup dissolve instant coffee in hot water.
- 2In large mixing bowl, cream butter flavor Crisco, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and coffee mixture until light and fluffy.
- 3Mix in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- 4Divide dough into two equal parts. Shape each part into roll 1-1/2" in diameter and about 7" long.
- 5Roll in chocolate jimmies, pressing lightly. Wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 375° . Cut rolls into 1/4" slices. Place slices 1" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until set. Transfer to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slice & Bake Coffee Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: