Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy to make. You can even make ahead of time and freeze rolls till ready to bake. Just defrost in the refrigerator.
- In measuring cup dissolve instant coffee in hot water.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter flavor Crisco, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and coffee mixture until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Divide dough into two equal parts. Shape each part into roll 1-1/2" in diameter and about 7" long.
- Roll in chocolate jimmies, pressing lightly. Wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375° . Cut rolls into 1/4" slices. Place slices 1" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until set. Transfer to cooling rack.