Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A breakfast casserole/omlette from Pioneer Woman. Check out her blog thepioneerwoman dot com.
Make and share this Sleepin' in Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Generously butter 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Tear onion rolls into chunks. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, then tear cream cheese into small piece and place over the top.
- Cut 1 1/2 sticks butter into pats and place over the top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, bake at 325 degrees, covered, for 45 minutes. Then remove foil and continue baking at 350 for 10-15 minutes.