Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great stuff in this, both taste & good stuff to kick off your day! Recipe is supposed to originate via Vitamix.
- 2 cups spinach (or up to 3 cups, organic is always best)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 -2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 banana (frozen, if you have it)
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- Blend everything in the blender.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
- (note - servings are large).
I made this today for my kids and I and it was delish. I did add two spoonfuls of plain greek yogurt to smooth out the consistency and a squirt of honey. The kids didn't even taste the spinach. Once I told them, they didn't care, they wanted more:)