1/1 Photo of Slammin' Ham Sliders
EASY and TASTY treat for tail-gaiting, potlucks, parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 king brand hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (found in DELI section rather than BREAD section of most supermarkets for some odd reason. Flavor or )
- 1 lb black forest style ham, shaved thinly, then cut into 12 sections
- 1/4 lb gruyere cheese (or Compte ~3 slices, cut into quarters)
- 12 tablespoons chive and onion flavored cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- chives (to garnish, optional) (optional) or Baby Spinach (to garnish, optional) (optional) or lettuce (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Cut all rolls in half, making buns with tops/bottoms. (Easiest to do all at once; keeping bottoms connected as one unit). Place bottoms of rolls in a rimmed baking dish pan, sprayed with Pam.
- 2Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom.
- 3Top with slice of cheese.
- 4On the cut-side of the roll TOPS, spread ~ 1 Tbs. of chive/onion cream cheese (again, just keep them all connected). Return bun tops to the bottoms, making a sandwich. (At this point, I slice through sections to finish separating individual sandwiches, so topping can drizzle down).
- 5Combine the melted butter, onion flakes, and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon this over top of each sandwich. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for AT LEAST 30 minutes – up to overnight.
- 6Preheat oven to 350. Bake sandwiches (covered in foil) for 20-25 minutes, until golden on top and Gruyére is melted. Optional: Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives & insert a leaf of baby spinach in each. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slammin' Ham Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 899.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.7 g