Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super easy and quick dip for parties, get-togethers, or when unexpected company drops in.I also like to add horseradish to mine for an extra kick.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml milk
- 226.79 g packageflaked imitation crabmeat or 170.09 g can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 59.14 ml sliced green onion
- 59.14 ml chopped sweet red pepper
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in the crab, onions, red peppers, curry powder, and garlic salt.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with crackers.
awesome, only put 1/2 Teas. curry and 1/2 teas. garlic powder, didnt need the salt part, very very good ty
This recipe is very tasty. I cut back a little on the curry powder and added extra garlic powder. Have made this three times now and everyone just loves it.
I make this same recipe omitting the curry powder. very adictive, a must have appetizer for get togethers.