A Cincinnati favorite. My roommates and I served this at every party we had...it would be gone in seconds.
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of casserole dish.
- Sprinkle diced onions (optional).
- Pour Skyline chili over onions (opt.) and cream cheese.
- Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Conventional oven: Heat at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbling but not brown, about 10 minutes.
- Microwave oven: Heat on high for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with Corn chips or Fritos corn chips.