1/1 Photo of Skyline Chili Dip
Eliz M's Note:
A Cincinnati favorite. My roommates and I served this at every party we had...it would be gone in seconds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cream cheese on bottom of casserole dish.
- 2Sprinkle diced onions (optional).
- 3Pour Skyline chili over onions (opt.) and cream cheese.
- 4Cover with cheddar cheese.
- 5Conventional oven: Heat at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbling but not brown, about 10 minutes.
- 6Microwave oven: Heat on high for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve warm with Corn chips or Fritos corn chips.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skyline Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 815.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 18.2 g