- 4 teaspoons yeast
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 4 -5 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- This is the same ingredients as for the cinnamon rolls.
- After rising, divide into pieces (about 40).
- Make round rolls, let rise 30 minute
- Bake at 225 C (450 F), 5-10 min, or until golden.
- Let cool.
- Divide all rolls into halves.
- Put on cookie sheet, roast in 450 F (225 C) for 5-10 minute
- Dry for about 1-1½ hours.