Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very quick and easy
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 package Skor English toffee bit
- 1 (250 g) box Ritz crackers
- Break up Ritz Crackers they don't have to be fine.
- Combine all three ingredents together.
- Spray PAM on a 9x13 baking pan.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Takes 5 minutes to make.
I think I found a reason for my lack of will power for rich and yummy desserts. This recipe was so easy to make and the results were wonderful. I love these cookie squares.