- 1 white angel food cake
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix, prepared as directed
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 5 Skor candy bars, crushed,divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cake into bite size pieces and place 1/2 of pieces in the bottom of a large bowl.
- (Preferably a glass bowl to show off the layers) Place 1/2 of prepared pudding on top of cake layer, trying to keep it off the sides of the bowl.
- Add 2 crushed Skor bars on top of pudding layer.
- Place 1/2 tub of Cool Whip on top.
- Repeat layers ending with Cool Whip.
- Garnish with the remaining Skor bar.
- Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving.