Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great to serve to company! Cook time is cooling time
Make and share this Skor Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Cut cake into bite size pieces and place 1/2 of pieces in the bottom of a large bowl.
- (Preferably a glass bowl to show off the layers) Place 1/2 of prepared pudding on top of cake layer, trying to keep it off the sides of the bowl.
- Add 2 crushed Skor bars on top of pudding layer.
- Place 1/2 tub of Cool Whip on top.
- Repeat layers ending with Cool Whip.
- Garnish with the remaining Skor bar.
- Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Creamy, Rich and you can`t have just one bite! I added a layer of fresh Raspberries. Very good.
This was good. Had no pudding so I used chocolate mousse! Everyone loved it was a great end to a great meal!!