Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is great for a fast dessert. It is also great for Christmas baking or to bring to a party, pot luck or wedding/baby showers.It is also very tasty. All my friends have asked me for the recipe once they tasted them. I found this recipe on the CBC website.
- 170.09 g package Skor English toffee bits
- 226.79 g box Ritz cracker
- 14 fluid ounce can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- Crush the Ritz into fine crumbs and put in mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 of the Skor bits 3/4 of the pecans and the can of Eagle Bran milk.
- Mix well.
- Press into a 9 inch buttered square pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining Skor bits and pecans on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes (no more).
- Make sure you cool off completely before cutting into squares or they will fall apart.
This is a very easy, wonderful dessert square that anyone can make. Would recommend it to anyone. Bravo!
This is fabulous! This is something wonderful you can have on hand and put together in no time! I put a cup of chocolate chips on after, put it back in the oven for a couple of minutes to melt, spread them, and absolutely loved it! Thank you Y Franche!
Fantastic!!! I got the recipe here a while ago, and everyone begs me to keep making them!