Recipe by Y Franche
This recipe is great for a fast dessert. It is also great for Christmas baking or to bring to a party, pot luck or wedding/baby showers.It is also very tasty. All my friends have asked me for the recipe once they tasted them. I found this recipe on the CBC website.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits
- 1 (1/2 lb) box Ritz cracker
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the Ritz into fine crumbs and put in mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 of the Skor bits 3/4 of the pecans and the can of Eagle Bran milk.
- Mix well.
- Press into a 9 inch buttered square pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining Skor bits and pecans on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes (no more).
- Make sure you cool off completely before cutting into squares or they will fall apart.