Y Franche's Note:
This recipe is great for a fast dessert. It is also great for Christmas baking or to bring to a party, pot luck or wedding/baby showers.It is also very tasty. All my friends have asked me for the recipe once they tasted them. I found this recipe on the CBC website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits
- 1 (1/2 lb) box Ritz cracker
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1Crush the Ritz into fine crumbs and put in mixing bowl.
- 2Add 3/4 of the Skor bits 3/4 of the pecans and the can of Eagle Bran milk.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Press into a 9 inch buttered square pan.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining Skor bits and pecans on top.
- 6Cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes (no more).
- 7Make sure you cool off completely before cutting into squares or they will fall apart.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skor Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g