- 1 (250 g) box Ritz crackers
- 1 (200 g) package Skor English toffee bits
- 1 (300 ml) can condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line the bottom on an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over each end.
- In a blender or food processor, process crackers until fine.
- Place in a bowl and stir in Skor Bits and condensed milk.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Smooth top surface.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until edges become brown.
- Immediately smear chocolate with a spatula to smooth the chocolate.
- Cool on a rack for a couple hours before removing from pan and cutting.