Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from the April 25th edition of the Ottawa Citizen.
- 1 (250 g) box Ritz crackers
- 1 (200 g) package Skor English toffee bits
- 1 (300 ml) can condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line the bottom on an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over each end.
- In a blender or food processor, process crackers until fine.
- Place in a bowl and stir in Skor Bits and condensed milk.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Smooth top surface.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until edges become brown.
- Immediately smear chocolate with a spatula to smooth the chocolate.
- Cool on a rack for a couple hours before removing from pan and cutting.
These were very good, and super easy! I think next time I'll double the heath chips and see if I can get more of that Skor taste. These cook up into nice bars that I think would be great for a potluck.
This is the best quick & easy dessert I have every tried!!!!! Thanks for much for sharing. I will double the next time and be the hit of the party.
I use all the same ingredients except I don't bake mine at all. I put mine right into the freezer over night. I like them so much better frozen....and they're less messy that way as well!