- 2 Skor candy bars
- 3⁄4 cup butter, soft
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Coarsely chop 1 chocolate bar into 1/4-inch pieces, about 1/3 cup. Set remaining bar aside.
- In med bowl, using and electric mixer, beat butter until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and salt.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in 1 cup flour until just mixed. Stir in remaining flour with chopped skor until just mixed.
- Scrap dough into ungreased 8" square baking dish. Lightly flour fingers, then pat mixture into even thickness. Using a fork pierce dough every inch.
- Finely chop remaining bar and sprinkle over top of dough.
- Bake until edges are deep golden and center is pale golden, about 35-40 minutes
- Remove from oven. Cut into squares immediately. Cool completely in pan.