Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This creamy, dreamy dessert is so quick and easy to make! I made it for Father's Day and AGAIN I almost didn't get any because people were coming back for seconds before some of us even had a chance to taste it! Prep time does not include setting time.
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (such as Oreo)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 3⁄8 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed (1 liter in Canada)
- 5 (39 g) Skor candy bars, chopped
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter in a 13 by 9 inch pan.
- Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle chopped Skor bars over cream cheese layer.
- Pour milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat for one minute.
- Pour over Skor layer.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Store leftovers in fridge.
- Note: I placed the Skor chocolate bars in the freezer for about 30 minutes to make chopping easier.
- Actually, I used a hammer to break them into pieces.
This recipe was super easy to prepare. I made it for out 4th of July cookout and everybody had to have the recipe. Of course, it didn't hurt that almost everybody loves skor bars to begin with. It goes extremely fast so make sure you get the first piece if you make this. I recomend that you try this one it gets my vote and my hubby's.
This was a fabulous dessert! I used chocolate graham crackers for the first layer and used a 6th Skor bar to sprinkle on top of the dessert. If you make this you might find it doesn't really serve 15 people. Of course you might not be serving 7 chocolate craving, wine drinking females who managed to polish off about 3/4 of the pan. And that was after starters and a meal! Thanks for sharing this terrific recipe M&Mers!
Fantastic! I used "light" butter with the chocolate wafer crumbs, fat free cream cheese, fat free Cool Whip, and mixed the chocolate pudding with fat free milk. Talk about a delicious fat free dessert! Wow!