Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Can you say Sweet, Delicious and Addictive?? This dessert Cheese Ball can !! serve with cookies, chocolate wafers, graham crackers... you get the picture! (cooking time - is refrigeration time)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Skor English toffee bits
- Beat together cheese, butter and vanilla.
- add in sugars then chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hrs or freezer if needed faster.
- form into a ball. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for another hour.
- roll ball in skor bits.