Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderfully different cheese ball. Excellent for a baby or a bridal shower or as a dessert. We had an appetizer party tonight and our hostess was kind enough to give us all a copy before we left.
- Beat together the cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Add in sugars and then chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Place in freezer if needed faster.
- Form into a ball. Wrap it in plastic and refrigerate one more hour.
- Roll the ball in Skor pieces
- Serve with Dare wafer cookies, ginger, lemon, chocolate and cinnamon.