Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This delicious recipe has only three ingredients. It tastes a lot like a chewy Skor bars - absolutely delicious if you like a toffee taste. For fun we serve it to guests and have them guess the 3 ingredients. Note of caution - the toffee really sticks to the pan. My friend uses a rubber tray that is non-stick. I buttered a square baking tray but still had to use the old warm water trick. (place the pan in warm water to loosen up the toffee on the sides and on the bottom).
- 1 (225 g) box Ritz crackers
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (200 g) package Skor English toffee bits, chippits
- Crumble the Ritz crackers really well. (Easiest to do while they are still in the sealed bag.).
- Place the crackers in a large mixing bowl and add the Skor chippits and the condensed milk.
- Mix all three ingredients. You may need your hands to mix it up well.
- Place in a square pan.
- Heat in the oven at 350 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.