Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful,quick, easy recipe for young children. Very sweet, so slice small
- 1 package skor toffee pieces
- 1 box Ritz cracker (orignal flavour)
- 1 can condensed milk
- Crush the Ritz Crackers.
- Mix with the other two ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 9x9 pan.
- Press firmly.
- Bake at 300 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and slice while still warm.
Don't make them because you will not stop eating until they are all gone. Even frozen is not a deterant.
I just had this at a friends place, it was fabulous. Very delicious!
I made this recipe and it is fantastic. Who would think Ritz crackers could be so good. I crushed the crackers in my food processor and then added the remaining ingredients to just mix. My family says this is an exceptional recipe. Thank you for posting it.