Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so easy to make, something to let the kids help out in the kitchen.
- 1 cup butter (margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- graham cracker, enough to fill a cookie sheet (not crumbs)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or more, to taste)
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Arrange graham crackers to fill cookie sheet.
- Melt butter then add brown sugar.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the hot pan.
- Spread the chips to even them out.
- Cool, cut and enjoy!
A very rich tasting treat the whole family will enjoy!