Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so easy to make, something to let the kids help out in the kitchen.
Make and share this skor bark recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter (margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- graham cracker, enough to fill a cookie sheet (not crumbs)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or more, to taste)
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Arrange graham crackers to fill cookie sheet.
- Melt butter then add brown sugar.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the hot pan.
- Spread the chips to even them out.
- Cool, cut and enjoy!
A very rich tasting treat the whole family will enjoy!