I fell in love with the combos of coffee ice cream, Skor and toasted almonds on my first visit to Cold Stone Creamery. Seeing as the closest one to me is 8 hours away - I had to duplicate it on my own. It's been a big hit with everyone - coffee lover or not!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and sugar with whisk or electric mixer until thick and cream-colored.
- 2Add milk, cream, vanilla and dissolved instant coffee.
- 3Mix well.
- 4This can be refrigerated or used immediately.
- 5Pour into ice cream maker as per manufacturer's instructions.
- 6Break Skor bars into small to bite-sized chunks not too small or they will all sink to the bottom.
- 7Use your personal preference on amount.
- 8Toast almonds lightly in oven- they will burn fast, so keep a close eye on them.
- 9Bake at apx 325 for 5 minutes- flip after 2 minutes.
- 10Keep your eyes on them!
- 11Again- use your personal preference as to how much almond you would prefer.
- 12After frozen, turn ice cream into freezer-safe container.
- 13All machines are different so freezing time will vary.
- 14Fold in Skor and almonds alternately you can add Skor and almonds to ice cream machine with 2-3 minutes left of freeze time.
- 15Almonds may also be left out and added on top of ice cream when eating.
- 16Drizzle caramel sundae sauce on ice cream prior to serving.
- 17For extra coffee flavour and sweetness you could add a small amount (2-3 tsp) of coffee syrup to ice cream base prior to freezing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skor and Toasted Almond Coffee Ice Cream - for Electric Machine
Serving Size: 1 (1484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4231.0
- Calories from Fat 2565
- Total Fat 285.0 g
- Saturated Fat 146.3 g
- Cholesterol 1128.8 mg
- Sodium 883.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 380.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 346.8 g
- Protein 60.5 g