Recipe by MeliBug
My sister sent me a link to a website where they made skittle-infused vodka! i had to post this! i'm gonna try it real soon!
- 180 ml vodka
- 60 pieces of skittles candies (of a single color)
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate all the skittles by color.
- Mix approximately 60 skittles to 180 mL of vodka into empty water bottles and shake vigorously.
- Leave overnight.
- Strain the skittle vodka (use a chinois or coffer filter or something similar) making sure all the white residue is removed.
- Pour vodka into container, jar, or bottle and chill.