Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Can't wait to try this one from Family Circle Magazine.
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and white ribs removed
- 3⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, packed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh oregano leaves, packed
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb skirt steak
- In food processor, pulse garlic and jalapeno until finely chopped. Add parsley and oregano; pulse until herbs are coarsely chopped. Add oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pulse until mixture has a uniform consistency.
- In large resealable plastic bag combine skirt steak and 1/4 cup of the sauce. Seal and shake to coat meat. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
- Heat a gas grill to high or prepare a charcoal grill with hot coals (you may also use a grill pan). Lightly coat grill rack with oil or non-stick spray. Grill steak for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest, tented in foil for 5 minutes before slicing.
- To serve, thinly slice steak. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.