1/1 Photo of Skirt Steak Ala Stove Top Grill Pan
Chef #714690's Note:
I, too, saw Alton Brown put his skirt steak right on top of the dusted coals. I figured I could simply get my grill pan super hot and cook the steaks as if I were cooking outdoors. I use my own mix of Emeril Lagasse's BAM as a dry rub and I also use a bit of meat tenderizer. FYI This IS Fajita Meat where I live. :) Skirt Steak is usually packaged in one long strip so you can choose how much you want to eat by the inch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steaks to desired length.
- 2Sprinkle tenderizer on both sides of steaks.
- 3Sprinkle spices on both sides of steaks.
- 4Get actual spice mix recipe from Emeril's site.
- 5Put oil into a bowl.
- 6Lay the meat into the oil.
- 7Turn over and oil the other side of the steaks.
- 8Place steaks on dry hot surface of your grill pan.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skirt Steak Ala Stove Top Grill Pan
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.0
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 757.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 60.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: