Recipe by keen5
This is great for one of those busy nights! My kids loved it and my hubby too. Very easy meal. Cook and prep times approximate.
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef bouillon
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, in butter,undrained
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons salad oil
- grated romano cheese or parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper to taste; brown in heavy skillet without additional fat.
- Add soups, mushrooms, bouillon cube; simmer until well blended.
- In a large heavy saucepan saute macaroni in butter or salad oil until macaroni turns slightly yellow.
- Pour beef mixture into saucepan with macaroni, mix well, bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over lowest possible heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese to taste and serve immediately.