Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great for one of those busy nights! My kids loved it and my hubby too. Very easy meal. Cook and prep times approximate.
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef bouillon
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, in butter,undrained
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons salad oil
- grated romano cheese or parmesan cheese
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper to taste; brown in heavy skillet without additional fat.
- Add soups, mushrooms, bouillon cube; simmer until well blended.
- In a large heavy saucepan saute macaroni in butter or salad oil until macaroni turns slightly yellow.
- Pour beef mixture into saucepan with macaroni, mix well, bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over lowest possible heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese to taste and serve immediately.