Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
I found this in a magazine and it sounded so simple, I had to try it. I'm glad I did. It is the easiest peanut butter cookie recipe I've ever tried and it's delicious. I made one batch and thought they were so good, I made another batch today. Children could make these cookies.
- 1 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter (you can use any brand you prefer)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In medium bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets, arrange cookies 2- inches apart.
- With fork, gently flatten cookie and press criss-cross pattern into top.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and slightly puffed.
- Immediately top, if desired with sprinkles, chocolate chips or chocolate candies.
- Cool completely before removing from baking sheets.
- Note: You can put the sprinkles on the cookies before baking them.