Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this recipe as a way of getting rid of some "scraps" I had laying around my fridge. I always buy large 16 ounce containers of Sour Cream, and it tends to spoil before I use it all. I wanted to hurry up and use up my Sour Cream before it spoiled.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup all purpose Greek seasoning
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 -2 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix Greek Seasoning and Sour Cream
- Spread over chicken and allow to Marinate over night.
- About an hour or two before baking, flip chicken and make sure bottom of breast is covered in Sour Cream Mixture.
- Roll in bread crumbs and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Note: Prep time does not include marinate time!