Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sandwich is from Skipper's Smokehouse, Tampa, Florida.
Make and share this Skippers Grouper Reuben Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Dip filet of grouper in melted butter and dredge in cajun blackfish seasoning. Place filet on hot flattop griddle for about 5 minutes and then flip over.
- Place slices of marble rye bread on flattop, top each with Thousand Island dressing and slices of Swiss cheese.
- Place sauerkraut on flattop.
- When the cheese is melted and the bread toasted, place filet on one slice of the bread.
- Top filet and the other slice of bread with warm sauerkraut.
- Remove sandwich from griddle, cut on a bias and plate with a pickle spear. Additional Cajun seasoning is optional.