Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sandwich is from Skipper's Smokehouse, Tampa, Florida.
Make and share this Skippers Grouper Reuben Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Dip filet of grouper in melted butter and dredge in cajun blackfish seasoning. Place filet on hot flattop griddle for about 5 minutes and then flip over.
- Place slices of marble rye bread on flattop, top each with Thousand Island dressing and slices of Swiss cheese.
- Place sauerkraut on flattop.
- When the cheese is melted and the bread toasted, place filet on one slice of the bread.
- Top filet and the other slice of bread with warm sauerkraut.
- Remove sandwich from griddle, cut on a bias and plate with a pickle spear. Additional Cajun seasoning is optional.