Member #610488's Note:
This sandwich is from Skipper's Smokehouse, Tampa, Florida.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip filet of grouper in melted butter and dredge in cajun blackfish seasoning. Place filet on hot flattop griddle for about 5 minutes and then flip over.
- 2Place slices of marble rye bread on flattop, top each with Thousand Island dressing and slices of Swiss cheese.
- 3Place sauerkraut on flattop.
- 4When the cheese is melted and the bread toasted, place filet on one slice of the bread.
- 5Top filet and the other slice of bread with warm sauerkraut.
- 6Remove sandwich from griddle, cut on a bias and plate with a pickle spear. Additional Cajun seasoning is optional.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skippers Grouper Reuben Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.0
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 1488.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 54.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: