Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husband likes this easy recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (15 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (your choice)
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef or ground chuck, until brown.
- Drain off the fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce on top of the noodles; top with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese.
- Repeat the layers of noodles, sauce mixture, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour boiling water into baking dish around edges.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in a 350°Ft oven about 1 hour or until the noodles are tender.
- Uncover and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.