Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Prevention Healthy Cooking, veganized by moi
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 egg whites or 1 Ener-G Egg Substitute, equivalent
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2. In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 3. In large bowl, beat sugar, margarine and egg white with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or until fluffy. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in soy milk just until blended.
- 4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto large ungreased baking sheets to make 32 cookies. Bake 5 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- 5. Place baking sheets on a rack to cool completely. Spoon about 2 teaspoons marshmallow crème on bottoms of 16 cookies. Top filled cookies with the remaining 16 cookies.