Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Tops courtesy of California Strawberry Comission.
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese or 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 cups sliced stemmed strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, process cheese, honey and zest until well mixed, or mix in bowl with wooden spoon.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on cut side of 1 muffin half; top with 1/4 cup strawberries.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 8 open face sandwiches.