Recipe by Oris Weiner
I love the traditional Knorrs Spinach Dip but I'm no longer 20 years old and sour cream is something we limit. So I got the idea to try the recipe with some substitutions. Switch the sour cream for non-fat plain Greek yogurt and only use 2 heaping teaspoons of mayo. And we loved it. We felt we were having a real treat. My husband couldn't stop eating it.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 16 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- cook the spinach in microwave for 1/2 the time the box directions call for. Carefully drain the spinach onto a mesh colandar and squeeze all the liquid out of it.
- in a large bowl mix the spinach and all the other ingredients. stir until well mixed. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.